General fire prevention and awareness measures
- Clear all tall grass and brush, ladder fuels and wood piles within 30 feet of structures.
- Prepare hoses and sprinklers to wet around your house.
- Develop a plan to evacuate your animals in the event you are not home.
- Keep your fire extinguishers properly charged.
- Monitor this website for up to date fire information: http://inciweb.nwcg.gov.
- If you have a need to burn, first call the Sheriff Office dispatch 307-367-4378 ext. 6.
- If you see someone behaving irresponsibly with fire, email the HR fire/emergency volunteers who will, if appropriate, contact the Sheriff’s Office. firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Hoback Ranches Calendar
FEB 3-24 Filing For Election: HRSID Director Candidates
APRIL 7-9 Mail Annual Election Ballots
MAY 2 Annual HRSID Election
JUNE 17 Early Budget Planning Meeting
JUNE 25 Annual Bondurant Community BBQ-Picnic
JULY 15 Annual HRSID Meeting
JULY 15 Annual Hoback Ranches Picnic
JULY 20 Annual Budget Approval, Sublette County
AUGUST 12 Bondurant Heritage Day Event at St. Hubert’s